What Does SEO Mean?
The definition for SEO is Search Engine Optimization.
Why Should You Optimize For Search Engines?
SEO is important for websites to rank higher in the major search engines like Google or Bing.
How Do You Optimize Web Pages For Search Engines?
There are many things you can do to optimize your web pages and blog posts. Here’s a full list of actionable SEO tactics for you to implement.
- Use the Header 1 ( H1 Tag <h1>) once per page if possible. This is usually reserved for the title or main call-to-action.
- Use the Header 2 ( H2 Tag <h2>) for your section titles.
- Use the Header 3 ( H3 Tag <h3>) for supporting section descriptions.
- Break general text up into smaller blocks.
- Add different types of media to your pages.
- Don’t forget your ALT ( Alternative Text ) for each and every one of your images.
- Use the keywords you want to rank for throughout your pages.
- Plan out and use long-tail keywords for long-term growth
- Reduce the load times for your pages to increase the page load speed.
- Use proper meta data to rank on search engines.
Want More Visitors & Sales?
Get access to our growth guide completely free for a limited time. Use this proven blueprint to get more traffic and sales.Subscribe now
You're Almost There! Just Enter Your Email Address Below.
100% privacy. I will never spam you.
100% Privacy. We will never spam you.